1. Everything you should know about Google AdSense as a YouTuber!
Why are you interested in YouTube AdSense? Consequently, are you interested in finding out more about how to make money with AdSense on YouTube? Then you’ll love this.
Continue reading to find out more! Help you understand everything you need to know about AdSense. We’ve gathered all of the information for you!
1.2 What is AdSense on YouTube?
Advertising on your YouTube channel with AdSense is a free and easy way to make money.
As a result of Google’s ad network, advertisers looking to run their ads on YouTube can connect with YouTubers like you who are looking to monetize their YouTube channels, making it easier Google AdWords advertisers can now bid on ad space on YouTube channels like yours, thanks to AdSense, which connects YouTubers with advertisers.
AdSense allows you to spend less time marketing and selling your advertising space and focus more on creating the best content for your YouTube audience by allowing you to work with an advertising network.
The first main thing you have to do to make money with AdSense on YouTube is creating a Google AdSense account. Creating an account is free. So, you don’t even have to worry about that.With YouTube AdSense, there are a few ways to make money. Those are as follows.
Take advantage of the advertising revenue generated by displaying overlays and video advertisements.
Pay-per-channel memberships: Your members pay a recurring monthly fee in exchange for special perks
You’ll have a Merch shelf on your watch pages where your fans can browse and buy official merchandise.
Your fans can pay to have them as part of the “Super Chat” and “Super Stickers” programs.
Profit from a YouTube Premium subscriber’s subscription fee by having them watch your content and earning a portion of it.
1.3 What are the eligibility requirements that you should have for AdSense on YouTube?
It would help if you kept in mind that each feature comes with its own set due to local legal requirements. Some features may be unavailable to you.
There are several monetization options available to you as a YouTube Partner once you’ve been accepted.
Most importantly, and basically, AdSense users must be at least 18 years of age or have a legal guardian over the age of 18 who can handle their payments. And also, have accumulated more than 4,000 hours of valid public watch in the previous 12 months.
1. Ad revenue
A Google AdSense advertiser-friendly content guideline should be followed when creating new content for Google Ad.
2. Channel memberships
At least 1,000 people should subscribe to your YouTube channel.
3. Merch shelf
The number of subscribers on your YouTube channel should be greater than 10,000.
4. Super Chat & Super Stickers
To use Super Chat, you must live in a country or region where that is available.
5. YouTube Premium revenue
A YouTube Premium subscriber should view the content you create.
1.4 Basic policy guidelines for the Google AdSense program on YouTube
Your YouTube channel must follow YouTube’s monetization policies if you want to make money. The Community Guidelines, Google AdSense program policies, Terms of Service, Copyright, and are among them.
They apply to anyone who is a member of the YouTube Partner Program, receiving Shorts bonuses from the YouTube Shorts Fund, or thinking about joining. If you really want to monetize your YouTube channel with advertisements, they must also follow our Advertiser-Friendly Content Guidelines.
1. Publishers are also prohibited from clicking on their ads or using any other method, including manual processes, from artificially inflating the number of impressions or clicks.
2. In addition, publishers should refrain from asking others to click or view their ads or from using deceptive implementation methods to obtain clicks or views.
3. AdSense code should not be placed on pages with content that violates the Google Publisher Policies. If you do this, your account(s) may be suspended or terminated.
4. Advertisers who use ads.txt on their domains must make sure that they are listed as authorized sellers of the inventory they are advertising.
5. AdSense code can be placed on content that falls under the Google Publisher Restrictions, but it will likely receive less advertising than non-restricted content.
6. Publishers are prohibited from placing Google ads on websites that contain abusive content. Visit the page on abusive experiences for more information.
7. Google ads aren’t allowed on some online platforms.
8. Publishers may not use deceptive implementation methods to get clicks or views, such as placing ads in a way that could be mistaken for menu, navigation, or download links.
9. Publishers are encouraged to use a variety of placements and advertising formats. Inappropriate use of AdSense code in pop-ups, emails, or software is prohibited.
10. Users should be able to easily navigate locations with Google ads. Websites that change user preferences redirect visitors away from their intended destination websites, initiate downloads, or contain malware, as well as pop-ups and pop-unders that obstruct site navigation, are all prohibited.
1.5 How to set up an AdSense account?
To make money on your YouTube channel, you must create an AdSense account and link it to your channel’s URL. It’s important to note that if you’re already part of the YouTube Partner Program, you can change your AdSense account if your One AdSense account can be used to monetize multiple YouTube channels.
Use the following steps to link your channel to a new AdSense account:
- You must be logged in to use.
- Choose ‘Monetization’ in the left-hand.
- After clicking “Start” on the “Sign up for Google Ad.
- Fill out the required fields with your YouTube account information, including your password, and confirm your identity.
- It’s time to pick a Google account you’d like to
- As a reminder, sign in with your existing AdSense account if you already use it for purposes other than YouTube.
- As a result, you’ve been added to the Google AdSense page. Make sure that you entered your email address correctly. Please click the wrong one if it’s not. If you want to switch accounts, use a different one.
- Your account will now be set up. You can fill out your contact information and click the “Apply” button.
To verify that your AdSense account application was received, you’ll be redirected to YouTube Studio after following the above steps. While it may take several days for your account to be approved, AdSense will notify you via email once it has been Within YouTube Studio.
You’ll see confirmation that your AdSense account has been approved and activated in the card that says “Sign up for Google Ad.”
1.6 How do you get paid with AdSense on YouTube?
AdSense offers five payment options: check, Western Union Quick Cash, wire transfer, Rapida, or an e-funds transfer. On the 21st day of the following month, AdSense will begin paying you your monthly earnings. After that, the time it takes to receive your money is determined by the payment method you like.
Finally, the amount of money YouTube pays partners is determined by several factors, including the number of views the video receives, the number of ad clicks, the quality of the ads clicked on, and the length of the video. Google takes 32 percent of the revenue from AdSense, so for every $100 in ad revenue, YouTube pays the publisher $68.